Lincoln Electric Magnum 400 Welding Gun K471-2
The Lincoln Electric Magnum 400 from WeldingMart will improve your welding performance.
One look at this gun will tell you it made by one of the most respected brands in the industry, because it is loaded with features that working professionals will appreciate. The Magnum 400 is outstanding choice for welders working with higher amperage applications.
The handle is designed for comfort and balance, with Lincoln Natural Grip Trigger. You can easily shift the welding position by adjusting one screw, and you’ll enjoy the strain-relief features that keep you working at peak efficiency.
With a longer gooseneck and a higher copper strand count cable than the 300, the Magnum 400 gun is built for operator comfort when welding with the greater heat levels generated by higher amperage applications. Select the 400 for most .045?, .052? or 1/16? MIG, UltraCore or Metalshield (gas-shielded) operations.
Comfortable Handle Design
• Magnum patent pending handle grip design provides balance, reduces operator fatigue and offers a sure, confident grip.
- Natural Grip Trigger position feels right from the first minute of the day to the end of the shift.
One Piece Replaceable Trigger Assembly
• Easy to replace as a unit simply plug in a new assembly.
• Can also be opened and serviced.
- High quality silver contacts for long life and clean electrical signals.
- Full travel mechanical trigger mechanism (not a micro-switch) can be easily felt through a welding glove.
Rugged Strain Relief System
• Enhances feedability by reducing acute gun cable angles.
- Protects your cable liner.
Rotatable Gooseneck (Gun Tube)
• Just loosen a single Allen screw to unlock and rotate the gooseneck into a position that is most comfortable for your current job.
- Especially useful to complete high quality welds even in tight spaces or awkward joint locations.
Rotatable Gun Hanger
• Hang your gun anywhere, any way.
Gun Consumables: A Critical Link that Can Make the Difference
• Industry standard part numbers are easy to order.
• Tight manufacturing tolerances deliver consistent arc performance.
• Improved electrical conductivity and wire feedability.
• Tested durability delivers long life.