Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Guns
Magnum PRO guns for MIG and fluxcored welding are specifically designed and tested for extreme environment welding applications. These guns are built for high amperage, high duty cycle applications where heat-resistance and fast serviceability are key.
- All Guns Rated at 100% Duty Cycle.
- Industrial Grade Construction.
- High quality copper and aircraft grade aluminum parts ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize tip and diffuser thread design reduces tip and diffuser seizing.
- New gun cable retention system makes a positive bond that resists pulling apart.
- Secure-Lock gun tube resists rotational slipping.
- Lincoln Copper Plus Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Comfort Grip Design - Barrel-style handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue no matter how you hold the gun.
- Lincoln PRO Select Gun Selection System - Choose the right gun based on your actual welding amperage and application, not just your machine rating. Save cost and weight while gaining maneuverability and fatigue-resistance.
- Simplified Expendable Parts Selection - 250/350A and 450/550A consumables are interchangeable across all gun models.