Lincoln Electric RANGER® 250 GXT (KOHLER®) (W/EFP) - K2382-4
Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 250 GXT Welder-Generator (K2382-4) is the complete solution for working in construction, farming, and regular maintenance. This engine drive welder provide AC/DC stick and DC wire welding capabilities, but it also functions as an 11,000 Watt AC generator. When your project requires powered lights, grinders, or plasma cutters, this is the perfect solution. This Ranger 250 GXT is powered with a 23HP Kohler Engine for rugged reliability and also comes equipped with an electric fuel pump.
Welding Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Duty Cycle: 250A AC/DC CC/25V/100% | 250A DC CV/25V/100%
Items Included: Machine Only
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
Lincoln Electric Ranger 250GXT Features
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Choose from painted or stainless steel roof, case sides and engine doors.
- Versatile AC/DC Welding
- AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG Module and either a foot or hand Amptrol™ for aluminum and other alloy welding.
- MIG and Flux-Cored capable (with optional equipment).
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation.
- 11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Peak for motor starting.
- 10,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapor lock.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C)
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|