Lincoln Electric RANGER® 250 GXT (KOHLER®) (W/EFP) - K2382-4 **PLUS FREE MACHINE**
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 250 GXT Welder-Generator (K2382-4) offers a complete solution for professionals working in construction, farming, and regular maintenance. Not only does this engine drive welder provide AC/DC stick and DC wire welding capabilities, but it also doubles as 11,000 Watt AC generator. This is perfect for when your project requires powered lights, grinders, or plasma cutters. This Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT also comes with an electric fuel pump and is powered with a 23HP Kohler Engine for rugged reliability.
Welding Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Duty Cycle: 250A AC/DC CC/25V/100% | 250A DC CV/25V/100%
Items Included: Machine Only
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
Lincoln Electric Ranger 250GXT Features
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Choose from painted or stainless steel roof, case sides and engine doors.
- Versatile AC/DC Welding
- AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG Module and either a foot or hand Amptrol™ for aluminum and other alloy welding.
- MIG and Flux-Cored capable (with optional equipment).
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation.
- 11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Peak for motor starting.
- 10,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapor lock.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C)
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|