Lincoln Electric Ranger® 305 D Final Engine Driven Welder (Kubota®) - K1727-4
Although very similar to the Ranger 305G, the Lincoln Electric Ranger 305D Welder (K1727-4) actually runs on a low noise, water-cooled 18.8HP Kubota Diesel Engine. An ideal choice for all-day applications in construction, pipelines, farming, and regular maintenance, the Lincoln Ranger 305D Welder provides top class multi process welding. Its diesel engine offers minimal fuel consumption, high altitude performance, and reliability in cold environments. This engine drive welder also uses Chopper Technology® for easy welding starts, smooth arcs, low splatter, and beaded finishes. Use this welder for general stick, downhill pipe, TIG, cored-wire, MIG, and arc gouging processes. 9,500 Watts of continuous power means this welder generator can serve as a backup and even power lights, grinders, and pipe cutters.
Welding Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Duty Cycle: 305A DC CC/29V/100% | 300A DC CV/29V/100%
Items Included: Machine Only
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
Lincoln Electric Ranger 305D Features
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact diesel welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV wire welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- 18.8 HP Kubota® Diesel Engine
- Water-cooled for low noise.
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored|
|Custom Stock Status||Availability subject to MFG stock|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|