Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 G Electronic Fuel Injection (Kohler) Engine Drive Machine - K3928-1
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine - 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting - 12,000 watts peak for motor starting
A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. Choose the Ranger 305 G EFI (electronic fuel injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel consumption, with no choke starting required. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 23 HP carburetor.
• 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
• Both engines have electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
• 10,500 watts peak, 12,000 for EFI.
• 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 D Engine Drive Welder (Kubota) - K1727-4 BUY NOW!Special Price $10,709.00 Regular Price $11,300.15
- Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 D Engine Driven Welder (KUBOTA) ONE-PAK - K2352-5 - Discontinued$16,627.00Out of stock