LINCOLN - SAE-500 SEVERE DUTY (Kubota) - K1278-12 (Discontinued)
The machine has been discontinued. Please take a look at its replacement.
LINCOLN - SAE-500 SEVERE DUTY (Duetz) - K3955-1
- Team WeldingMart
Great for Off-Shore Salt Spray and Other Corrosive Environments
For off-shore and other corrosive environments the SAE™-500 Severe Duty™ (The "Silver Bullet") is the preferred choice with its great arc performance, design simplicity, reliability and ruggedness! Utilizing customer experience and input from job-site use, it is an upgraded version of the workhorse SAE-500 that you can count on!
- Designed For The Off-Shore Salt Spray Environment
- Stainless steel and hot-dip galvanized case and internal sheet metal parts.
- Stainless steel brushholder assemblies.
- All copper coils.
- Coated radiator, fuel tank, laminations and wire connections.
- Sealed switches.
- Rugged Construction
- Heavy gauge steel case withstands rough field handling.
- Includes Features Per Mineral Management Services Code
- Spark arrestor and engine air intake shutdown device are standard.
- Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 3/8" (10 mm) carbons.
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Diesel Engine
- Kubota® 4-cylinder, water-cooled industrial turbo-charged diesel engine offers low maintenance and long life.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Engine||Kubota V3600-T EPA Tier 4i Turbo Diesel|
|Engine Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|HP & Speed (rpm)||[email protected]|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Output Power||3000 watts|
|Output Range||80-575A DC|