LINCOLN - VANTAGE 500 (Perkins) Compact Case Ready-Pak - K2728-4 (Discontinued)
This item has been Discontinued.
Please see the LINCOLN - VANTAGE® 500 (PERKINS®) COMPACT CASE READY-PAK® - K2728-5
This multi-process powerhouse features standard stainless steel roof and side panels, simple controls and Chopper Technology® to deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner appreciates.
- Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Case
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance.
- Eliminates the need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG® or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.
- Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 20 kW continuous 3-Phase 240V AC generator power rated at output will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump, inverter welder or grinder.
- 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
- Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Deutz®.
- 25 gallon (95 liter) fuel tank.
- Fuel, oil pressure and engine temperature gauges.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
Vantage 500 (K2686-1)
Medium Welder Trailer (K2636-1)
Duo-Hitch 2" (51 mm) Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)
Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1)
Cable Rack (K2640-1)
Cable Connectors - two (K2487-1)
Electrode Cable 3/0, two 50 ft. (15.3 m) lengths (K2485-3)
Electrode Cable 3/0, 10 ft. (3 m) (K2483-3)
Work Cable 3/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m) (K2484-3)
400A Electrode Holder (K909-8)
500A Work Clamp (K910-2)
Shipped fully assembled.
|Engine||Perkins 404D-22T Turbo EPA Tier 4i FLEX|
|Engine Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|HP & Speed (rpm)||45 @1850|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Output Power||3-PH: 22 kW peak, 20 kW cont. 1-PH: 13 kW peak, 12 kW cont.|
20-250A DC TIG
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|