LINCOLN - LN-10 16 FT GENERIC BOOM PACKAGE - K1564-4
The LN-10 wire feeder is available in both bench and boom mounted versions. The modular design of the LN-10 allows maximum versatility in today’s demanding industrial welding environment.
- Rugged drive roll design - With 4 rolls for positive wire feeding.
- Presettable voltage and wire feed speed - Using large control knobs allows easy adjustment with a gloved hand.
- Standard dual procedure for both wire drives - Selectable at the control box unit, with the optional dual procedure switch, dual schedule Magnum® gun, or with the optional dual procedure remote
- Cold feed forward and reverse controls - For safe wire loading/unloading.
- Selectable trigger control - For standard 2 step, interlocking 4 step, spot weld and cold feed trigger control (ideal for booms where cold wire feeding can be done at the gun trigger.)
- Five welding process control and timer functions - preflow gas timer, run-in wire feed speed/voltage control, spot weld timer, burnback control, postflow gas timer.
- Security features - Available to limit welding procedures.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
Includes wire drive, control unit, 10 ft. (3.0m) control cable, and 25 ft. (7.6m) control/power cable (3/0) assembly.
Requires user supplied boom.
|Cored Wire Size Range||.035-1/8 in. (0.9-3.2 mm)|
|Input power||42 VAC 50/60 Hz 6 Amps|
|Solid Wire Range||.023-3/32 in. (0.6-2.4 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||35-750 ipm (0.8-19.0 m/min)|
General K1500-1 Gun Receiver Bushing
General K1500-2 Gun Receiver Bushing
General K1500-3 Gun Receiver Bushing
General K1500-4 Gun Receiver Bushing
General K1500-5 Gun Receiver Bushing
General K1501-10 Control Cable
General K1504-1 Coil Adapter 60 lb.
General K1520-1 Transformer Kit 42 Volt
General K1546-1 Incoming Bushing for Lincoln Conduit
General K1546-2 Incoming Bushing for Lincoln Conduit
General K1556-1 Light Duty Caster Kit