LINCOLN - LN-23P WIRE FEEDER - K316L-1
Special Price $3,353.62 $3539.00
The LN-23P semiautomatic wire feeder is built for tough work sites and is an excellent choice for field erection and pipe welding applications. It’s portable, easy to set-up, and ideal for welding in difficult environments.
- Weighs less than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) including optional Magnum® Innershield® gun and 14 lb. (6.3 kg) coil of electrode.
- Continuous wire feed speed control, voltage control and analog voltmeter are standard.
- Completely enclosed wire reel keeps the wire free of contaminants.
- Equipped with trigger interlock circuit to reduce operator fatigue.
- Gun-mounted two-position switch allows on-the-fly change to 83% of the preset wire feed speed.
- Electrode and control cable quickly connect to power source.
- One or two LN-23P wire feeders can be directly connected to recommended Lincoln Electric power sources, but only one can be used at a time
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
25 ft. (7.6m) Control Cable
25 ft. (7.6m) 1/0 Electrode Cable
3/32 in. (2.44 mm) Drive Rolls and Guide Tubes
|Cored Wire Size Range||.068-5/64 in. (1.7-2.0 mm)|
|Input power||14-50V DC|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||30-170 ipm (0.7-4.3 m/min)|
Power Source K1308-12 Idealarcﾌﾬ DC-400 Multi-Process Welder with Multi-Process Switch
Power Source K1643-10 Classicﾌﾬ 300D Engine Driven Welder (Kubota) w/Wire Feed Module
Power Source K1643-7 Classicﾌﾬ 300D Engine Driven Welder (Perkins)
Power Source K1643-8 Classicﾌﾬ 300D Engine Driven Welder (Perkins) w/Wire Feed Module
Power Source K1643-9 Classicﾌﾬ 300D Engine Driven Welder (Kubota)
Power Source K2405-2 Vantageﾌﾬ 500 Engine Driven Welder (Deutz)
Power Source K2410-3 Vantageﾌﾬ 400 Engine Driven Welder (Perkins)
Power Source K2686-1 Vantageﾌﾬ 500 Engine Driven Welder (Perkins) Compact Case
Power Source K2711-1 Vantageﾌﾬ 400 Engine Driven Welder (Kubota)