LINCOLN - LN-7 GMA BASE MODEL (NO GUN, NO CONTROL CABLE) - 2 ROLL - K440-2
LN-7 GMA Base Model (No Gun, No Control Cable) - 2 Roll
- The LN-7 GMA feeds up to 1/16'' (1.6mm) solid and 5/64'' (2.0mm) flux-cored wires, from 75-700 inches per minute (1.9-17.8 m/min) wire feed speed.
- Unique drive roll design provides positive feeding and quick reloading by simply starting wire into guide tube. The drive rolls and guide tubes are designed for long life and precise wire feeding.
- Four-roll wire drive system available for additional wire feeding force and easier feeding of soft wires (LN-7 GMA model only).
- Completely enclosed case protects the heavy duty wire drive mechanism from damage, but allows easy access to drive rolls.
- Control circuit features - cold electrode- when the gun trigger is released for an added measure of safety.
- Low voltage (24 volts) gun trigger circuit.
- Dynamic braking system stops wire feed motor quickly to minimize crater sticking problems.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|