MILLER - DIVERSION 180 TIG Welder - 907627
For easy TIG welding projects, rely on a Miller Diversion 180 TIG welder from WeldingMart.
An outstanding choice for someone who enjoys working on cars or with a farming property, the Miller 180 diversion welder is loaded with features that make the process simple.
• Easy-to-Understand Operator Interface: It's as easy as "1, 2, 3" to set your machine and start welding!
2. Select material type
3. Set material thickness range
Miller also added a digital display so you know exactly what your settings are.
• Utilizes Latest Inverter Technology: By utilizing an inverter-based AC/DC power source, a more efficient (less energy is used) and consistent welding arc is provided compared to older transformer based TIG machines.
• Light Weight = Portability: Whether it's in the shop, garage or at the racetrack, it can be taken anywhere at only 50 lbs. You can't do that with those heavy transformer machines!
• Eliminate Waste of Expensive Shielding Gas: Miller's Auto-Postflow feature optimizes postflow time based on welding amperage. This allows for proper shielding of both the weld end zone and electrode every time without waste of gas or need for adjustment.
• Use It On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power: Miller's Multi Voltage Plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
• Two Options to Control the Amperage: In every package Miller provides a Diversion Series foot control AND the Weldcraft LS17 TIG torch with its amperage adjustment controls built right into the handle. You have the option of using the foot control while welding at a bench and the ability to switch over to the hand control when doing those out-of-position weld jobs where it's just not comfortable to operate a foot control.
• Reduce Noise, Maintenance and Operating Costs: Miller's Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed. This cuts down on fan noise, along with reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
• Dependable Arc Starts: Provides HF, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
Our staff of experts at WeldingMart has decades of collective experience welding and can tell you much more about this powerful welder and answer your questions. Contact us today and discover how we've built one of the best reputations for customer service in the industry.
|Custom Stock Status||Availability subject to MFG stock|
|Warranty||Power source is warranted for 3 years, parts and labor. Original main power rectified parts are warranted for 5 years|
Diverson 180 (115 and 230 V) - 907627
Diversion 180 power source
8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord with (2) MVP plugs (219261 & 219258)
12.5 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft LS17 TIG torch with:
- Ceramic gas cup
- 3/32 in (2.4 mm) collet and collet body
- 2% ceriated tungsten
RFCS-RJ45 remote foot control (300432)
12 ft (3.7 m) work lead with clamp
Argon regulator/flow guage with hose
TIG Welding for Dummies book with content written by Miller
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Input power||115/230 Volts, 1-Phase, 50/60 Hz|
Aluminum - Max 3/16 in (4.8 mm) - Min 0.030 in (0.75 mm)
Steel - Max 3/16 in (4.8 mm) - Min 0.025 in (0.6 mm)
|Max. Open Circuit Voltage||80|
TIG (GTAW) DC
TIG (GTAW) AC
150 Amps at 16 VDC, 20% duty cycle (230V input)
125 Amps at 12.4 VDC, 35% duty cycle (115V input)
|Welding Amperage Range||
10 -180 Amps (230V input)
10-125 Amps (115V input)
300429 WIRELESS FOOT CONTROL AND 14 PIN RECEIVER
300430 WIRELESS HAND CONTROL AND 14 PIN RECEIVER
300579 PROTECTIVE COVER,DIVERSION SERIES
300688 ADAPTER CORD, RJ45 TO 14 PIN
770187 RUNNING GEAR CYLINDER RACK