MK Products - AIRCRAFTER T-250 Turntable - 127-007
By popular request MK Products is proud to introduce the all new AIRCRAFTER T-250 Turntable. You wanted a detachable clutch to rotate the turntable freely. You got it. You wanted ultra-low speeds for those larger projects. You got it, how does 0.1 RPM sound? All this is combined with the durability and performance the AIRCRAFTER line of positioners has built its name on.
Note: AIRCRAFTER T-250™ Comes with 10” tabletop included.
- De-clutch mechanism for free spin.
- Low speed 0.1 RPM
- Closed frame design
- Simple illuminated control panel, with digital display.
- Linear single speed control knob, with center, push button start, stop or jog functions.
- Gas ID purge through the center anodized shaft.
- High frequency interference protection.
- Simple push knob to adjust table angle.
- Standard On/ Off foot switch provided, or an optional variable foot switch may be purchased
- Can be easily bolted to any flat surface.
- Gas fitting accepts common gas hose used in the welding industry.
- Grounding lug accepts common ground terminals.
- Steel frame and control panel, powder coated grey.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum gear housing.
- Heavy-duty steel cut gears.
- Spring loaded tapered pin lock mechanism to adjust table angle.
- 7 table angle locking positions from 0-90 degrees. Custom angle lock plates may be purchased.
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|