Lincoln Electric VIKING 3250D FGS Welding Helmet - K3540-3
- Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating
- Exclusive 4C™ Lens Technology reduces color saturation, improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Perfect Optical Clarity eliminates bluriness and distortion while maintaining an even shade
- Shade 5 side windows notably increase peripheral vision
- Extra large auto darkening display offers a wide screen view
Lincoln Viking 3250 FGS Helmet - Weldingmart.com
The Viking 3250 FGS helmet from WeldingMart gives you all the features you’ll need for any welding job on your schedule.
Lincoln Electric welding helmets are built to protect the most important part of your welding business: You. With its impressive range of features, the Viking 3250 FGS helmet gives you optimal protection for several different types of jobs without giving up vision or clarity. From exclusive 4C lens technology that reduces color saturation and improves clarity to side windows that increase your peripheral vision, this helmet has a lot to offer.
The Single Helmet Solution
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING® 3250D FGS™ from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield.
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time
- The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity – This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type – The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls – Quickly change mode, shade, delay or sensitivity settings.
class="leStyle-contentLargeRed">Industry Leading Optics
|Custom Stock Status||Limited Stock BUY NOW!|
|Free Shipping 123||Yes|
|Warranty||3 Year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Helmet bag, bandana, side window covers, 5 extra outside & 2 extra inside cover lenses included.|