Lincoln Electric Power MIG® 180 Dual MIG Welder K3018-2
Get the best of both worlds with the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180 Dual Welder (K3018-2) from WeldingMart.. This dual MIG welder offers dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power settings, making it the ideal choice for welding professionals working at home, at a small shop, or on a job site. Use this machine for fabrication, repair, automotive, and light industrial applications. Dual power capability means this welder can be leveraged in generator-driven environments or shop jobs with thicker materials. Its Diamond Core Technology™ offers a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system translates to positive traction, optimal alignment, and improved torque. This Lincoln dual voltage MIG welder also comes spool gun ready.
How Do You Change the Input Power?
Changing the input power of the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180 Dual Welder is easy to do. You simply choose the standard residential 120-volt or industrial 230-volt input power and attach the proper input power cord, twisting the locking nut. No tools are required. A detachable canvas bag is included for storing the input cables and other MIG 180 accessories when not in use.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 120/1/60 or 208/230/1/60
Duty Cycle: 120V: 90A/19.5V/20% | 208V: 130A/17.6V/30% | 230V: 130A/20V/30%
Items Included: Spool Gun | Gas (less) Nozzles | Cable Liner | Contact Liner | Contact Tips | Cable & Clamp | Regulator & Hose | Spindle Adapter | 2 Sample Spools | Learning DVD | Drive Rolls | Wire Guides
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
Have it both ways with the POWER MIG® 180 Dual wire welder. With dual 120- or 208/230-volt input power capability, you can use the same machine to weld at home, in the shop or out on the job site. It’s a great choice for sheet metal and light frame autobody work, farm or small shop applications.
- Dual Input Power Capability – Select 120-volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230-volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes
Lincoln Power MIG 180 Dual Welder Features
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K520 Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K2377-1 Canvas Cover (Small)
General K2525-1 Spot Timer Kit
Wire Feeder K3269-1 Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun
Wire Feeder K2528-1 Innershield® Welding Kit .045 in (1.2 mm)
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- LINCOLN - VIKING 3350 TRIBAL - K3074-1 (Discontinued)$259.56Out of stock
- LINCOLN - HEAVY DUTY LEATHER WELDING JACKET
Starting at $124.80
- FULL LEATHER STEEL WORKER WELDING GLOVES - K2977
Starting at $24.10