LINCOLN - PRECISION TIG 275 460/575/1/60 - K2619-2
Huge Price Cut! was $3,975
The Power To Perform!
With Micro-Start II Technology and our new and improved AC Auto Balance on board, the Precision TIG 275 delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages and improved AC aluminum welding performance.
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology - Delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- AC Auto Balance - Automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- High duty cycles - 275 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest output range in its class - 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart - For extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment - With removeable tray for torch consumables.
- Excellent stick welder - Even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start and Auto Adaptive Arc Force controls.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles - Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required - Side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
General K2621-1 Advanced Control Panel
General K1828-1 Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler
General K1869-1 Undercarriage
General K2150-1 Work Cable and Clamp Assembly
Stick K704 Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Stick K875 Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Stick K857 Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Stick K857-1 Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
TIG K2166-1 PTA-26 One-Cable Adapter
TIG K2166-3 PTA-9, -17 One-Cable Adapter
TIG K2166-2 PTA-9, -17, -26 Two-Cable Adapter
TIG K870 Foot Amptrol
TIG K963-3 Hand Amptrol
TIG K814 Arc Start Switch