LINCOLN - PRECISION TIG 375 READY-PAK PKG - K2624-1
The Power To Perform!
With Micro-Start II Technology, and our new and improved AC Auto Balance, builtin Advanced Control Panel, and Power Factor Correction on board, the Precision TIG 375 delivers the Power To Perform!
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology - Delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- Selectable welding modes - Such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG.
- High duty cycles - 375 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class - 2-420 amps for both AC and DC.
- Advanced Control Panel - TIG pulser allows you to control heat input for any weld.
- Standard power factor correction capacitors - Lower input currents when welding at higher output.
- Excellent stick welder - Even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start and Auto Adaptive Arc Force controls.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles - Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart - For extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment - For torch consumables.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required - Side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Input Current||112/102/51A with PFC|
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||2-420A AC 2-420A DC|
General K1828-1 Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler
General K1869-1 Undercarriage
General K2150-1 Work Cable and Clamp Assembly
Stick K704 Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Stick K875 Accessory Kit - 150 Amp
Stick K857 Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Stick K857-1 Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
TIG K2166-1 PTA-26 One-Cable Adapter
TIG K2166-3 PTA-9, -17 One-Cable Adapter
TIG K2166-2 PTA-9, -17, -26 Two-Cable Adapter
TIG K870 Foot Amptrol
TIG K963-3 Hand Amptrol
TIG K814 Arc Start Switch