LINCOLN - R3R-400 W/ METERS AND POLARITY SWITCH - K1285-16
Look to the R3R-400 for your heavy duty stick welding needs. Whether you are using cellulosic, low hydrogen, stainless steel or hardfacing electrodes, the Idealarc® R3R-400 produces a smooth, quality arc for consistent results day-in and day-out.
- Substantial amperage ranges include the R3R-400 at 60-500 amps.
- Easy to operate - Calibrated current control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy.
- Polarity switch, voltmeter and ammeter are standard on the K1285-16 R3R-400.
- Arc gouge with the R3R-400 using up to 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- Stackable case design - With built-in lift hook allows for easy storage and handling. Machines can be safely stacked three high to conserve floor space.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Output Range||60-500A DC|
|Processes||Stick, TIG, Gouging|
|Optional Accessories||General K841 Undercarriage
General K2149-1 Work Lead Package
General K3019-1 Arc Tracker Data Monitor
Stick K704 Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
Stick K857 Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Stick K857-1 Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
TIG K930-2 TIG Module
TIG K939-1 Docking Kit
TIG K963-3 Hand Amptrol
TIG K870 Foot Amptrol
TIG K938-1 Contactor Kit
TIG K936-3 Control Cable for TIG Module
TIG K937-45 TIG Module Control Cable Extension
TIG K586-1 Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
- LINCOLN - VIKING 1840 CRUZIN STICKS - K3025-1 (Discontinued)Special Price $152.00 Regular Price $204.00Out of stock
- LINCOLN - Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak
Starting at $265.13