Lincoln Electric LINCOLN - RANGER® 305 G (KOHLER®) ONE-PAK - K2353-2
A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station – general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start TIG, MIG, flux-cored and AC generator to power lights, grinders or other power tools.
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 23 HP carburetor.
• Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
• 10,500 watts peak.
• 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|