Lincoln Electric RANGER® 305 G (KOHLER®) Engine Drive - K1726-5
Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 G (Kohler) Engine Drive – K1726-5
Starting at $174/month with Affirm. Prequalify now
You will earn 5,364 points for purchasing this product.
Click here for leasing and financing options or call 877-532-9353
Perfect for all-day applications in construction, pipelines, farming and regular maintenance, the Lincoln Electric Ranger 305G Welder (K1726-5) offers powerful reliability. This multi-process, engine-driven welder generator is powered by a 23HP EFP Kohler engine. The Lincoln Ranger welder is ideal if you are looking for minimal fuel consumption and working at high altitudes and in cold environments.
The Lincoln Ranger 350G uses Chopper Technology for easy welding starts, smooth arcs, low splatter, and beaded finishes. Use this welder for general stick, downhill pipe and TIG work as well as for cored-wire, MIG and arc gouging processes. This machine’s 9,500 watts of continuous power mean it can serve as a backup for other tasks such as powering lights, grinders and pipe cutters.
There are many reasons why you should shop first and last for a Lincoln 305 G welder for sale at Weldingmart.com. In addition to our low prices, we offer free shipping on this unit. Easy financing and leasing options are available here too.
Our expert staff of welders is ready to help you with any questions. Thanks to our extensive inventory parts and accessories, including K 1725-5 Lincoln welder parts, 305 G maintenance and repair is a cinch. No wonder we are the world’s biggest online distributor of Lincoln Electric products!
Welding Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Duty Cycle: 305A DC CC/29V/100% | 300A DC CV/29V/100%
Items Included: Machine Only
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
Lincoln Electric Ranger 305G Features
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general-purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick) and TIG welding as well as cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64-in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts make it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- 10,500 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,500 watts continuous for high-capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Invertec inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).
- Electric fuel pump is standard. This welding machine is suitable for all locations, including high-altitude operation.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Superior Arc Performance
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Rugged Reliability
- 23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine – Plenty of Engine Horsepower
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|