Lincoln Electric RANGER® 305 G (KOHLER®) Engine Drive - K1726-5
Perfect for all-day applications in construction, pipelines, farming, and regular maintenance, the Lincoln Electric Ranger 305G Welder (K1726-5) offers powerful reliability. This multi process, engine drive welder generator is powered by a 23HP EFP Kohler Engine; ideal for minimal fuel consumption, high altitudes, and cold environments. The Lincoln Ranger 350G also uses Chopper Technology® for easy welding starts, smooth arcs, low splatter, and beaded finishes. Use this welder for general stick, downhill pipe, TIG, cored-wire, MIG, and arc gouging processes. 9,500 Watts of continuous power means this welder generator can serve as a backup and even power lights, grinders, and pipe cutters.
Welding Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Duty Cycle: 305A DC CC/29V/100% | 300A DC CV/29V/100%
Items Included: Machine Only
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
Lincoln Electric Ranger 305G Features
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,500 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine - Plenty of Engine Horsepower
- Electric fuel pump is standard. For all locations including high altitude operation.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|