Lincoln Electric Reconditioned AC-225 Stick Welder - U1170
Availability Subject to MFG Stock
PLEASE CALL BEFORE PURCHASE
(Certified pre-owned) AC-225
The AC-225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
Certified pre-owned materials meet the fallowing specifications:
- Minor scratches and small dents are allowed
- Severely dented panels or covers are replaced
- Products are cleaned and dust free
- A “Used Product” sticker is placed on the top part of the machine where it is clearly visible
- Products are re-boxed or re-crated with the proper “U” tags and “Used Product” stickers attached to the carton or crate
- Appropriate serial number label and product labels are applied
- Products are sold at the original factory warranty term
- Tested in our factory using the same testing procedures as new equipment
|Sold As||Factory Reconditioned|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
Insulated electrode holder and cable
Heavy duty work clamp and cable
Input cable with attached plug
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|