LINCOLN - SAE-500 (KUBOTA) One-Pak - K2726-3 (Discontinued)
Weldingmart.com prides it's self in getting the most accurate and up-to-date information for our visitors, and customers.We regret to inform you that the LINCOLN - SAE-500 (KUBOTA) One-Pak - K2726-3 is a product that has been discontinued.
We also regret to inform you that Lincoln does not have a direct replacement for the model.
If you have a question on this products history PLEASE CALL us toll free at 1-877-532-WELD (9353) or leave us a message with the GREEN “HELP” button on the left side of your screen.
The Diesel Workhorse™
For demanding jobs that call for high amperage capabilities, the SAE-500™ offers 500 amps for DC stick welding and 3,000 watts of AC power. Designed especially for pipeliner welding operations and field construction welders, the SAE-500™ is powered by a heavy duty Kubota® industrial diesel engine, which offers low maintenance and long life for hassle-free operation. Add CV wire welding with the optional CV Adapter.
- Rugged Construction
- Heavy gauge steel case withstands rough field handling.
- Dual Continuous Output Control
- Continuous adjustment of voltage and current. Select either a soft “buttery” arc or snappy “digging” arc for fast, highquality welding.
- High Duty Cycle Welding Output
- 100% duty cycle at 400 amps and 60% duty cycle at 500 amps for demanding applications.
- Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 3/8" (10 mm) carbons.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Diesel Engine
- Kubota® 4-cylinder, water-cooled industrial turbo-charged diesel engine offers low maintenance and long life.
- Multiple Arcs
- Large-capacity DC weld output makes the SAE™-500 the No. 1 choice for multiple arcs with the MULTI-WELD® 350 system.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
SAE-500 (K1278-11 with Kubota EPA Tier 4i engine)
Large Welder Trailer (K2637-1)
Duo-Hitch 2 in. Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)
Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1)
Cable Rack (K2640-1)
Cable Connectors (2) (K2487-1)
Electrode Cables 3/0, (2) 50 ft. (15.3m) lengths (K2485-3)
Electrode Cables 3/0, 10 ft. (3m) ( K2483-3)
Work Cable 3/0 - 50 ft. (15.3m) (K2484-3)
400A Electrode Holder ( K909-8)
500A Work Clamp (K910-2)
Package requires assembly.
|Engine||Kubota V3600-T EPA Tier 4i Turbo Diesel|
|Engine Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|HP & Speed (rpm)||57.8@1800|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Output Power||3000 watts|
|Output Range||80-575A DC|
|Processes||Stick, TIG, Flux-Cored (with CV Adapter), Gouging|