- FEIN - BELT GRINDER MINI - 220V 1PH - GI 100 EF$1,725.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - BELT GRINDER 220V 3PH - GI 100 2V$1,725.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - BELT GRINDER - 440V 3PH - GI 150 2H$3,363.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - BELT GRINDER 230V - GI 75-2V 79020112233$2,132.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - BELT GRINDER - 220V-2 SPEED - GI 150 2H 2V$3,363.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - BELT GRINDER - GI 150 2V$2,885.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - BELT GRINDER-220V - GI 75 2H 2V$2,864.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - GRIT 2 SPEED BELT GRINDER 440V - GX75 2H$1,866.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - GRIT SINGLE SPEED BELT GRINDER 440V - GX75$1,562.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - GRIT 2 SPEED BELT GRINDER 230V - GX75 2H 2V$1,866.00Free Shipping
- FEIN - GRIT SINGLE SPEED BELT GRINDER 230V - GX75 2v$1,561.00Free Shipping
FEIN Belt Grinders for Metal Fabrication & Metalworking
A good belt grinder is an important piece of practically any metalworking puzzle. Powerful and fast, these machines can deburr metals, smooth surfaces and accomplish many other tasks. Whether you are working at home for fun or working with metal in a shop for a living, the FEIN belt grinders for metal fabrication and metalworking available from Weldingmart won’t let you down. After all, this German company has been making tools since 1867. It claims to have invented the world’s first power tool — an electric hand drill — in 1895.
You’ll find a variety of sizes, styles and voltages for the FEIN belt grinders we have in stock. Our FEIN GRIT belt grinders are available in single- or two-speed versions. One of the many advantages of these grinders is that their capabilities can be expanded with modules as your needs or skills grow.
Perfect for metal processing and finishing, these systems are also ideal for radius and cylindrical grinding. Economical and versatile, these machines can handle all kinds of steel and stainless steel.