- Kohler Gasoline Engine - 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting - 12,000 watts peak for motor starting
A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. Choose the Ranger 305 G EFI (electronic fuel injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel consumption, with no choke starting required. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.¬†
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler Gasoline Engine
‚Ä¢ 23 HP carburetor.
‚Ä¢ 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
‚Ä¢ Both engines have electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
‚Ä¢ Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
‚Ä¢ Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
‚Ä¢ CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
‚Ä¢ Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
‚Ä¢ Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
‚Ä¢ 10,500 watts peak, 12,000 for EFI.
‚Ä¢ 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
‚Ä¢ AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
‚Ä¢ Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
‚Ä¢ Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104¬∫F (40¬∫C).