- 4C Lens Technology eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create a clear view of the base material, arc & puddle while reducing eye strain.
- Fixed shade 11 dark state for low to medium amperage welding applications
- Shade 3 light state for setup or inspection work
- Compatible with most helmets which accept 2" x 4.25" cartridges
- Hassle free 2 year warranty
Lincoln Electric KP3779-1 Auto-Darkening Helmet Lens
Use our Lincoln Electric KP3779-1 Viking 2x4C series auto-darkening lens with fixed shade 11 from WeldingMart on your welding helmet. This Lincoln electric Viking 2x4C series welding helmet shade is made with Lincoln trademarked 4C lens technology, which creates a liquid crystal lens that eliminates color saturation. The result is a clearer view of color hues on base materials, arcs and puddles. The design also reduces eye strain on the job, while helping prevent high-heat damage.
The fixed shade 11 dark setting is for low-amp to medium-amperage welding uses, and it ranges to a shade 3 light setting for inspections and operations setups. The Lincoln Electric Viking 2x4C helmet shade cartridge is compatible with most pipeline and pancake-style welding helmets that accept 2-in. by 4.25-in. cartridges. This solar cell-powered lens cartridge is 2 in. high, 4.25 in. long and .32 in. thick. It has a temperature rating of 14 degrees to 131 degrees Fahrenheit.