Lincoln Electric IDEALARC® CV-400 MIG Welder LF-72 READY-PAK® - K2439-2
Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding
The rugged CV-400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design - Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power - With circuit breaker protection.
- Connect wire feeders via either - 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards - Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
General K857 Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
General K857-1 Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
General K864 Remote Control Adapter
General K841 Undercarriage
General K484 Jumper Plug Kit
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL FLAME RETARDANT CLOTH JACKET
Starting at $35.21
- Lincoln Electric Canvas Cover (Medium) - K2378-1Special Price $88.97 $109.00
- LINCOLN - Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak
Starting at $289.17
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL MIG STICK WELDING GLOVES (Box of 12) - K2979-ALLSpecial Price $113.81 $140.52