Lincoln Electric Power Feed 10R Wire Drive System - K1780-3
Lincoln Electric Power Feed 10R Wire Drive System
A Lincoln Electric wire drive system from WeldingMart offers reliability and peace of mind for performance in automated systems.
When equipping robotic systems, smooth operation is critical. Lincoln Electric has an industry-leading reputation for excellence, and its Power Feed 10R wire drive system is a perfect example. The Power Feed 10R is a high-performance, digitally controlled wire drive for modular, multi-process welding systems. It is specifically designed to mount to a robot arm or to use in hard automation applications. Close integration of the wire drive, power source and existing equipment creates the foundation for a system with superior welding performance and reliability.
- Integrated Design: Designed to ‚Äúnest‚Äù in the upper arm of the FANUC Robotics ARC Mate iC family of arms.
- Digital Control: Yields industry leading performance.
- Fast Braking: Goes from maximum speed to zero in milliseconds, minimizing the chance of wire sticking in the puddle.
- Two Speed Settings: Select low- or high-speed gears for a wide wire feed speed range.
- Split Wire Guides: Trouble-free feeding and fast, tool-less wire installation, changeover and maintenance.
- Tachometer Feedback: Provides calibration and precise control of wire feed speed.
- Brass-to-Brass Connections: Enhanced electrical connectivity between torch and feeder results in improved arc performance.
- Drive Roll Tension Gauge: Easy-to-read for accurate tension setting.
- Self-loading Wire Capability: Easy set-up.
- Modular Construction: Simplifies drive maintenance.
WeldingMart is the world‚Äôs largest online distributor of Lincoln Electric welding equipment and supplies. Our staff of experts has collective decades of experience working with a variety of welding systems, and can answer your questions about how the K1780-3 Power Feed 10R system can work for your operation.