Starting at $152/month with Affirm. Prequalify now
Click here for leasing and financing options or call 877-532-9353
Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 250 GXT Welder-Generator (K2382-4) is an excellent solution among welding supplies for many applications, including construction and farming industries. Do you have a need for welding tools for your auto-body work or farm-equipment repair? The Lincoln 250 GXT could solve your problems and even help with more general heavy repair work.
This Ranger 250 GXT welding tool includes an AC/DC stick and DC wire-welding abilities. The engine-drive Lincoln 250 welder also works as an 11,000-watt AC generator and includes an electric fuel pump. A 23-horsepower Kohler engine powers this machine for a longer-lasting and durable performance.
The fully enclosed engine features multiple service doors that make it easy to access for maintenance and repairs. An oil-drain addition facilitates oil changes, helping the durable engine run reliably and last even longer while the easily accessible control panel lets you keep tabs on the fuel level, so you’ll never run on empty.
In addition to our competitive price for this product, it is eligible for free shipping when you order online from Weldingmart.com.
Quick Lincoln Ranger 250 Specs
Welding Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Duty Cycle: 250A AC/DC CC/25V/100% | 250A DC CV/25V/100%
Items Included: Machine Only
Why Buy at WeldingMart.com?
- Free Shipping
- Guaranteed Low Prices
- Staff knowledge with 30-plus years experience
- Leasing Options Provided
- Complete Welding Tool Packages
- Licensed Lincoln Electric Distributer
- Three-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Features of Lincoln Electric Ranger 250 GXT Welder-Generator
23-Horsepower Gasoline Engine
- Electric fuel pump prevents vapor lock
- Design includes two cylinders and an electric fuel pump
- Incorporates cycle overhead valves
- Oil-drain addition for an easy oil-change method
- 12-gallon tank
- Control panel allows for easy access to view electric fuel gauge and check fuel level
- Case is completely closed
- Lincoln welders include three service access doors
- Low noise output
- Available with painted or stainless-steel siding, engine doors, and roofing
Solution for Welding Multiple Metals
- Can be used on aluminum and steel
Reliable and Long Lasting
- AC Generator and Welding Outputs at 104°F (40°C)
- Lincoln welders include AC/DC welding for a wide range of stick electrodes
- Remote ready with local and remote switches as well as a six-pin connector
11,000-Watt AC Generator
- Perfect for starting motors
- Continual power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder