- Multi-Process Welding
- Digital Weld Meters
- Superior Arc Performance
- 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 LPG Engine-Driven Welder (KOHLER) K2937-1
Click here for leasing and financing options or call 877-532-9353
For Specialized Environments
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. This engine-driven welder includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with a coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability, giving you flexibility to handle a variety of tasks.
Lincoln Electric backs this welder with a three-year parts and labor warranty. The Kohler engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer. In addition to the discounted price on this welder, you can take advantage of free shipping when you buy online at Weldingmart.com.
Many options are available to help you get even more out of this machine, including remote output controls, power plug kits and spark arrester kits as well as large canvas covers, factory undercarriages and LPG tank holder kits. Ideal for stick, TIG, MIG and flux-cored processes, this product includes:
- A top-of-the-line Kohler overhead-valve (OHV) 25 HP Command LPG engine
- Digital weld meters that monitor actual welding output
- A built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
- The ability to weld indoors where other fuels cannot be used due to fumes and potential explosiveness of the fuel
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general-purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts make it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec inverter welder. Can also be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler LPG Engine
- LPG (liquid propane gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.