Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter w/hand torch - K2808-1 - $500 Mail-in Rebate
Plasma Cutting - Anywhere, Anytime
The Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place™ system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- CNC (Computer Numeric Control) and Robotic Plasma Cutting – Set up a fast, reliable production cutting cell with the optional machine torch.
|Custom Stock Status||Availability subject to MFG stock|
|Warranty||Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches have a 1-year warranty.|
LC65 hand torch
25 ft. (7.5 m) cable
Air regulator and pressure gauge
Internal water separator
Work clamp and cable
Input power cord
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Rated output voltage||
[email protected] 100%
[email protected] 50%