The Lincoln LN-10 Bench Model wire feeder from WeldingMart will keep you supplied with wire, helping you work more efficiently.
An industrial welding environment calls for peak efficiency and performance - your ability to step on top of a workload keeps all your teammates productive. This wire feeder is built to handle those high demands with flexibility and power.
The LN-10 wire feeder is available in both bench and boom mounted versions. The modular design of the LN-10 allows maximum versatility in today's demanding industrial welding environment.
- Rugged drive roll design - With 4 rolls for positive wire feeding.
- Presettable voltage and wire feed speed - Using large control knobs allows easy adjustment with a gloved hand.
- Standard dual procedure for both wire drives - Selectable at the control box unit, with the optional dual procedure switch, dual schedule Magnum gun, or with the optional dual procedure remote
- Cold feed forward and reverse controls - For safe wire loading/unloading.
- Selectable trigger control - For standard 2 step, interlocking 4 step, spot weld and cold feed trigger control (ideal for booms where cold wire feeding can be done at the gun trigger.)
- Five welding process control and timer functions - Preflow gas timer, run-in wire feed speed/voltage control, spot weld timer, burnback control, postflow gas timer.
- Security features - Available to limit welding procedures.
Our reputation for excellent customer service at WeldingMart is well known. Contact us today, and our staff of experts will tell you about how this powerful tool can help you get work done.