- Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 PAPR Powered Air Purifying Respirator - K3930-1 Price DropSpecial Price $1,114.25 $1679.99Free Shipping
- Lincoln Electric VIKING 3250D FGS Welding Helmet - K3540-3Special Price $299.00 $442.17Free Shipping
- Lincoln Electric VIKING 1740 Welding HelmetsAs low as $89.99
- Lincoln Electric VIKING 1840 Series Welding HelmetsAs low as $157.00
- Lincoln Electric Viking 2450 Series Welding Helmets -3's Viking SALEAs low as $199.00
- Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 Series Welding Helmets -3's Viking SALEAs low as $229.00
- Lincoln Electric Viking 2450 Series Welding Helmets NEW!!!As low as $188.00
- Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 Series Welding Helmets NEW!!!As low as $219.00
- Metal Man Gray Techo Skull Auto Darkening Welding Helmet - ATEC8735SGC - BACK ORDEREDSpecial Price $94.99 $130.00Out of stock
Auto Darkening Welding Helmets
When you’re fabricating metal, your eyes need protection from the harmful UV light from welding. But you also need to be able to see for other tasks. An auto-darkening welding helmet does both so you can get more done in the shop. As the name suggests, the glass lens of these active welding hoods will immediately darken when you start using your welding or torch and then clear up when you’re done. You get the eye-shielding you need without needing to remove the helmet for cutting and grinding — which also reduces wear and tear on your hood.
At Weldingmart.com, you can find an auto-darkening welding helmet for sale that provides a great viewing area, comfortable fit and full head protection. Standard black welding helmets from Lincoln Electric do everything you need them to and are backed by a 3-year warranty. If you want to add some style, check out our custom welding hoods that include white tail camo, hot rodder, polka dot and rebel flag welding helmets. We offer the guaranteed lowest price on every welding helmet with auto-darkening and also have the industry’s best customer service to help you find the right lid.