SIMPLE, VERSATILE, RELIABLE
The POWER MIG 215 MPi multi-process welder is a reliable, easy-to-use machine for the general fabricator, small contractor or repair personnel. The sleek and solid ergonomic design with multiple lift points maximizes mobility around the shop, and user-friendly technology makes the setup process and selection of weld settings incredibly simple. Take on any job – MIG, TIG, Stick or Flux-Cored – with the versatile POWER MIG 215 MPi welder.
- Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, and DC TIG.
- Dual Input Voltage - 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
- Ergonomic Case - Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
- Built in TIG Solenoid and Foot Pedal Adapter The POWER MIG 215 MPi welder is designed to accept a TIG torch, no install required.
- Robust and Reliable Wire Drive – Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
- Ready.Set.Weld® Technology – Simplifies setup by recommending optimal welding parameters for eachwelding procedure.
- ArcFX® Technology - Provides instant visual feedback on how settings affect the weld outcome.
- Memory Capability - Easily recall saved settings to get welding faster.
- Lightweight and Portable- Only 48 lbs.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ Multi-Process Welder
The POWER MIG 215 MPi multi-process welder is a reliable, easy...
POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ – Settings Overview
General overview of the settings on the POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ mu...
POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ – Load & Save Settings Overview
Overview of the Load and Save feature on the POWER MIG® 215 MP...
POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ – TIG Demo
Setting up for a TIG weld using Ready.Set.Weld® technology on ...
POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ – MIG Demo
Setting up for a MIG weld using Ready.Set.Weld® technology on ...
POWER MIG® 215 – ArcFX® Technology Overview
An overview of ArcFX® technology on the POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ mu...