Miller Plasma Cutters
Ditch the scissors and snippers on your next big project in favor of a Miller plasma cutter. If you’re working with electrically conductive metals such as steel, aluminum, brass and copper, plasma cutting is the best way to make large cuts or gouges fast. Weldingmart.com has an assortment of Miller plasma cutters for sale that will leave a clean edge with no burring. Each one comes with a handheld torch, work clamp, shoulder strap, consumables box and other important plasma cutter parts you’ll need in your shop or on-the-go.
Miller has three primary plasma cutters for different fabrication needs. The Miller Spectrum 375 X-TREME is their introductory unit for thin steel and sheet metal, the Spectrum 625 X-TREME works on moderately thick steel and the Spectrum 875 heavy-duty plasma cutter can handle 7/8-inch steel or 5/8-inch aluminum. Both the 625 and 875 are also available with a longer torch cable for greater flexibility. And don’t forget a waterproof cover to protect your machine between projects. Call us at 1-877-532-WELD or use our Live Chat to speak with an expert in our customer service team that will help you pick out the right Miller plasma cutter.
- MILLER - SPECTRUM 875 Plasma Cutter with 50-ft. Torch - 907583001Special Price $2,865.00 $3521.00Free Shipping
- MILLER - SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME Plasma Cutter with 20-ft. Torch - 907579001Special Price $2,099.00 $2610.00
- MILLER - SPECTRUM 875 Plasma Cutter with 20-ft. Torch - 907583Special Price $2,715.00 $3336.00
- MILLER - SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME Plasma Cutter with 12-ft. Torch - 907579Special Price $1,975.00 $2451.00
- MILLER - SPECTRUM 375 X-TREME Plasma Cutter - 907529Special Price $1,495.00 $1853.00