- Tru-Weld SC3400 1-1/4" Single Gun Stud Welding System
Starting at $12,416.00
- Tru-Weld SC2400 1" Single Gun-Stud Welding System
Starting at $11,328.00
- Tru-Weld SC2420 1" Dual-Gun Stud Welding System
Starting at $13,537.50
- Tru-Weld SC1900 7/8" Single Gun-Stud Welding System
Starting at $10,212.00
- Tru-Weld SC1600 3/4" Single Gun-Stud Welding System
Starting at $7,695.00
- Tru-Weld SC1400 5/8" Single Gun Stud Welding System
Starting at $7,030.00
- Tru-Weld SC900 1/2" Single Gun-Stud Welding System
Starting at $6,555.00
- Tru-Weld SC3402 1-1/4″ Dual-Gun Stud Welding System
Starting at $15,675.00
Tru-Weld Stud Welding Systems
Formed in 1959 in Ohio, Tru-Weld was created to serve a growing market for custom, high-strength weld studs. This company specializes in stud-welding equipment that fuses metal shafts or studs to a workpiece with high-power electrical detonation, creating a stronger bond than traditional welding or forging. Weldingmart.com carries a selection of Tru-Weld single- and dual-gun stud welding systems that makes it easy to find what you need for your application and get the best results.
Made in the U.S., these stud-welding systems come with a manufacturer’s warranty. They are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, from working in the shop with small- and medium-diameter studs to the biggest jobs requiring consistent welding regardless of stud diameter.
If you have questions about which one is right for you or more general queries, call us toll-free, email us or instant-chat with us. We have more than 75 years of industry expertise and can help you make the right choice.