Welding Equipment & Supplies for Lease
Here at WeldingMart.com, we understand the everyday demands of a welding business require new equipment at some point. Existing equipment becomes outdated, and new welding machinery is often needed for sustainable business growth.
Nearly 80% of companies in the U.S. lease equipment to remain competitive. To better accommodate our SMB customers, WeldingMart.com has decided to partner with Navitas Lease Corp to bring more purchasing options to you. Navitas is a leader in the equipment leasing industry, specializing in providing small-ticket (up to $250,000) lease financing options for small businesses. They focus on serving the small business segment through personalized service, easy documentation, and fast application processing.
Get the ball rolling by filling out a quick lease quote form or call us at 877-532-9353!
Advantages of Leasing Welding Equipment
- Credit Availability - Leasing preserves your lines of credit. Save your bank borrowing capacity for other needs or emergencies.
- Conserve Working Capital - Get the equipment and technology you need today while spreading your payments over time. Capital budgets can be used for other business expenses and more productive operational uses.
- Flexibility - Leasing allows your business to grow or change with the tide quickly, without large up-front costs.
- Obsolescence becomes Obsolete - With leasing, when your term is over, you have the option to purchase your equipment, trade it in or return it outright. Keep your business at the forefront of your industry through leasing.
- Tax Advantages - For most leases, businesses can deduct monthly lease payments. The benefits and amount changes annually, so you should consult your tax advisor for more information on IRS Section 179.
- Budget Friendly - Leased equipment can create income for your business that far exceeds the cost of your monthly lease payment.
- No Down Payment Required - Unlike some loan programs, you can finance 100% of your equipment, and include additional costs such as software, shipping, installation, maintenance and training.
- Fixed Monthly Payments - Leasing allows you to use equipment you need, for as long as you need it, with a fixed monthly payment.
- Choose Payments and Terms - You know how much your business can afford to spend on your new equipment. With leasing you can pick the best payment solution for your business.
Why Lease Welding Equipment with Us?
- We're fast - With an application processing turnaround of two hours or less, you won't have to wait days to get the equipment you need now.
- Finance more than just your equipment - When you lease equipment you don't just get a machine, you often also have hardware, software, delivery costs, installation, implementation, ongoing maintenance and training. Often times, these leasing companies allow you to include those additional costs into the cost of your equipment so that you can afford the total package.
- You get one point of contact - The Single Point of Contact system means no runaround, and no wasted time. Your representative will be able to answer all of your questions, give you leasing details, and even help you with future leases.
- We make things easier - Competitive rates and one-page lease documents keep things stress-free.
Leasing Plans Available
Standard Lease Plans:
- Fair Market Value - This plan offers the most options both during and at the end of the lease term for those worried about obsolescence or wanting a small security deposit and a relatively low monthly payment. At the end of the lease term, you have three options: extend the term of the lease, return the equipment, or buy it at its fair market value.
- 10% Security Deposit - Because this program offers the lowest monthly payment, it is especially attractive to those who can afford to pay a 10% security deposit of the lease amount at the beginning of the lease. End-of-lease options still apply. Use the deposit to extend the lease or return the equipment and request the refunded deposit.
- 10% Purchase Option - This plan offers the customer a fixed purchase option at the end of the lease term. Upon final payment, the customer can continue to lease the equipment, return the equipment, or buy it at 10% of the original equipment cost.
- $1.00 Buy Out - For those who are fairly certain they wish to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term, this is the recommended plan. Once the lease term expires, the equipment is simply purchased for $1.00.
Specialized Lease Plans:
- Step Up Lease Plan - Newer businesses benefit from lower payments at the start of the lease. Payments gradually increase over the life of the lease.
- Seasonal Lease Plan - Some businesses experience interrupted cash flow due to the seasonal nature of their business. This plan allows these businesses to make payments only during the months the business is operating.
- Zero Down Lease Plan - Customers can take possession of their equipment with no down payment and a deferred first payment.
- Deferred Payment Plan - This plan allows a customer to begin payment of the lease 60-90 days after taking possession of the equipment.
Customized Lease Plans: *Credit approval is is required prior to the application.
- Bakers Dozen* - Your total lease is divided into 13 monthly payments.
- 6 months Same as Cash* - This option allows you to pay off your lease in the first 6 months or convert to a Standard Lease Plan at the end of 6 months.
- 0% Interest* - The first 12 payments on your lease are offered at 0% interest. Additional payments on your lease will follow the terms set forth in a standard lease.