Lincoln Electric Reconditioned Power MIG 140C Wire Feeder Machine - U2471-2
Availability Subject to MFG Stock
PLEASE CALL BEFORE PURCHASE
The Lincoln Electric Power MIG 140C Welder (U2471-2) RECONDITIONED is a go-to for professionals with fabrication, maintenance, automotive, farm, or light industrial applications. This MIG welding machine features Diamond Core Technology‚Ñ¢; offering a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system gives positive traction, optimal alignment, and improved torque. A potted PC board means your welding investment is always protected. The Lincoln Power MIG 140C also comes spool gun ready.¬†
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
- Diamond Core Technology‚Ñ¢¬†‚Äì Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive¬†‚Äì Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design¬†‚Äì For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready¬†‚Äì Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum¬Æ 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry¬†‚Äì ‚ÄòPotted‚Äô to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‚Äòtrayed‚Äô in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder Features