Items 49-64 of 64
- LINCOLN – CHEATER LENS 2.00 MAG – KP3046-200$4.50Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - VIKING 1840/2450/3350 SERIES HARD HAT ADAPTER - KP3047-1$31.57Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - CHEATER LENS 1.75 MAG - KP3046-175$4.50Free Shipping
- LINCOLN – CHEATER LENS 1.50 MAG– KP3046-150$4.50Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - CHEATER LENS 1.25 MAG – KP3046-125$4.50Free Shipping
- METALMAN - LENS KIT #3 - MLK8185$13.90Free Shipping
- METALMAN - LENS KIT #1 - MLK8186$13.90Free Shipping
- METALMAN - LENS KIT #4 - MLK8187$17.90Free Shipping
- Lincoln Electric Inside Cover Lens - 5/PK Viking 700G/750S/1840 - KP2897-1$6.70Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - OUTSIDE LENS VIKINGHELEMT 700S 5 PK - KP2913-1$11.00Free Shipping
- MILLER - COOLBELT - 245230$312.99Out of stock
Welding Helmets, Hoods & Masks
A good welding helmet is the most important piece of safety equipment to have when working with metal. Anyone who is welding, grinding or cutting risks exposure to radiation and flying sparks, which can lead to skin irritation, burns and even blindness. Protect yourself with a quality welding mask so you can continue to weld for a long time.
Weldingmart.com has an assortment of passive and auto-darkening welding helmets. A passive welding hood has a single-shade lens, which generally offer better optical clarity and cost less. An auto-adjusting welder's mask, on the other hand, darkens whenever you flick your welding torch on. This makes them more versatile and often longer-lasting. Whichever one you choose, we have replacement lenses, sweatbands and other accessories to improve their comfort and performance.
We carry welding helmets from Lincoln, Arcone, Metalman and other companies that are committed to your safety. And if you're bored with ordinary black or gray lids, our custom welding helmets will add another kind of spark. You'll find steampunk, hot rod, stars and stripes, zombie, fighting tiger and other cool welding helmet designs that are as stylish as they are functional. Many helmets qualify for free shipping on top of our great prices.