Submerged Arc Welders and Wire Feeders
Submerged arc welding, or SAW, can boost efficiency and productivity while delivering excellent weld quality. Particularly suitable for long, straight joints, it can be used with a tractor for even higher efficiency. Self-guiding and easy to operate, these systems can be quickly moved from joint to joint. Ideal applications include shipbuilding, bridge and barge decking, large tank fabrications as well as seamers, pipe mills and heavy manufacturing.
If you are looking for a Lincoln submerged arc welding machine, you will find a great selection at Weldingmart.com. Our submerged arc welders and wire feeders are available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs.
If you don’t see what you are looking for, call us toll-free or email us and we will suggest the right submerged arc welding machine for sale. In addition to helping you find the right sub arc welder for sale, we have Lincoln sub arc parts and accessories available, including controls and cruiser tractors.
- LINCOLN - NA-4 CONTROL - K388-2$4,137.96Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - CRUISER TRACTOR - K3048-2$11,607.07Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - IDEALARC DC-1000 - K1386-3Special Price $13,611.76 $14362.32Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - IDEALARC AC-1200 - K3140-2$23,960.73Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - IDEALARC DC-1500 - K1275Special Price $25,716.57 $27135.35Free Shipping