Submerged Arc Welders and Wire FeedersSubmerged Arc Welders and Wire Feeders provide maximum control over deposition and penetration in a single or multiple arc setup. These systems can be either setup as beam mounted, portable tractor, or semi-automatic systems. They can be propelled on tractors and are self guiding, easy to operate, and can quickly be moved from joint to joint. Ideal applications for Submerged Arc welding include shipbuilding, offshore, bridge and barge decking, pressure vessels, large tank fabrication, seamers, pipe mills, and heavy manufacturing. Submerged Arc Inverter Welders allow lower energy input current requirements resulting in significant energy savings.
- LINCOLN - NA-4 CONTROL - K388-2Special Price $4,017.44 $4239.00Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - CRUISER TRACTOR - K3048-2Special Price $11,324.49 $11269.00Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - IDEALARC DC-1000 - K1386-3Special Price $13,215.31 $13944.00Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - IDEALARC AC-1200 - K3140-2Special Price $23,262.85 $24546.00Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - IDEALARC DC-1500 - K1275Special Price $24,967.54 $26345.00Free Shipping