- LINCOLN - LFA 2.0 (6.5 FT) EXTRACTION ARM - K1655-5 DISCONTINUED SEE: K1655-12$836.04Out of stockFree Shipping
- LINCOLN - LFA 3.1 (10 FT) FUME EXTRACTION ARM - K1655-1 (Discontinued Item)$1,070.13Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - LFA 3.1 10 FT EXTRACTION ARM WITH LAMP/ARC SENSOR - K2633-2$1,743.05Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - LFA 4.1 (13 FT) FUME EXTRACTION ARM - K1655-2Special Price $1,239.84 $1326.64Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - LFA 4.1 13 FT EXTRACTION ARM - K2633-3$1,443.22Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - LFA 4.1 13 FT WELD FUME EXTRACTION ARM W/ LAMP & ARC SENSOR - K2633-4$1,474.96Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - EC 2 (7 FT) EXTENSION CRANE - K1671-1$1,627.37Free Shipping
- LINCOLN - EC 4 (14 FT) EXTENSION CRANE - K1671-2$2,074.38Free Shipping
- KEMPER - FLEXIBLE EXHAUST ARMS
Starting at $1,159.00
- KEMPER - EXTENSION EXHAUST ARMS
Starting at $2,159.00
- LINCOLN - MOBIFLEX® LFA 3.1 FUME EXTRACTION ARM - K2633-5$1,235.97Free Shipping
- Lincoln Electric Statiflex 200-m Conversion KIT$387.21Free Shipping
- Lincoln Electric Connector, 8 in Duct to Extractor Arm - K1657-5$60.47Free Shipping
- Lincoln Electric Fume Extraction Wall-Mount Arms
Starting at $956.96
No matter what type of welding you do, it’s a plain fact that fumes, gases and dust will be byproducts of your work. A toxic tea of dangerous metals and gases are produced in any welding job. If you are welding indoors, you need a dependable way to vent this dangerous exhaust to protect yourself, your co-workers and everyone else on the premises. Weldingmart carries an extensive selection of welding fume extraction arms and kits, letting you find exactly the right welding exhaust arm to fit your operation.
Our welding fume extractor arms are made by leading names in the business, like Lincoln Electric and Kemper, so you can buy with confidence. These welding exhaust arms are available in a variety of lengths, making it easy to match the needs of your operation.
In addition, we carry extension cranes that can extend your reach even farther to safely vent gases and other dangerous effluents. We also have conversion kits that let you get the most out of your wall-mounted units by adding another arm.