Stainless Pipefitters Square
Mathey Dearman Pipe Fitters Square — WeldingMart.com
Ensure your fittings are positioned perfectly with a Mathey Dearman pipe fitters square from WeldingMart.
Carpenters say, “Measure twice, cut once.” And carpenters have it right. The same logic about making one thing into two things applies to welding, which is making two things into one.
The Stainless Steel Pipe Fitter's Square is a precision square that is designed specifically for the pipe fitter, boilermaker, welder or layout person. Once you are familiar with the scales and tables of this square, you will be able to solve many of the complex problems encountered during pipe fit-up and layout work with speed and accuracy.
This pipe square is an incredibly valuable tool that will earn its keep quickly in your gear. Whether you use it on the fly or to help figure out a particularly tricky formula, you’ll appreciate having it handy.
This is one of more than 25,000 welding products we offer, all with the goal of helping you do your best work. Contact our staff of experts today — we have decades of combined welding experience and can tell you how to make this pipe fitters square work for you.
Pipefitter's Square may be used to:
- Check the squareness of one surface to another.
- Find pipe center line.
- Determine the flange bolt length and diameter.
- Find the number of bolt holes in a flange.
- Measure center-to-end dimensions of pipe elbows and tees.
- Find the through-hub length of a flange.
- Determine the outside diameter of a weld neck flange.
- Determine arc length for a given radius.
- Measure angles off horizontal or vertical plane with level.
- Measure in 12ths or 16ths of an inch.
- Solve triangles or offsets.
- Find decimal equivalents.
- Layout a variety of weld joint configurations.