LINCOLN - INVERTEC V205-T AC/DC - K1855-4
This item has been discontinued. We appologize for any inconvience. If you would like to talk to one of our specialist, please don't hesitate to call or Live Chat with us.
Thank you from Team WeldingMart.
For TIG and Stick Welding
The Invertec V205-T AC/DC is a compact, TIG power source intended for critical AC or DC TIG welding. From maintenance to production fabrication, to motorsports, aerospace, nuclear piping and shipbuilding, this feature-packed inverter is flexible enough for almost any job! Variable AC frequency allows you to focus the arc when precise control is required. The 115/230V input voltage auto-reconnect makes the V205-T AC/DC extremely useful almost anywhere in the shop or in the field.
Precision Arc Performance
- Added Stick Crisp Mode for exceptional Fleetweld 5P and 5P+ (E6010) Performance.
- Improved TIG starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.
- Adjustable DC strike mode Allows adjustment of a hotter or colder start depending on the tungsten diameter.
- AC/DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance.
- Adjustable AC output frequency allows the operator to focus the arc minimizing the heat affected zone.
- Extended AC Balance Control helps maintain a pointed tungsten to direct the arc in the weld joint.
- Selectable waveshapes Square wave for fast travel speeds and excellent puddle control, sine wave for a traditional softer sounding arc, triangular wave to reduce the heat input into the weld at low amperages.
- High quality stick welding with such popular Lincoln electrodes as Fleetweld 5P, 35, 37, 180 and Excalibur 7018.
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD). When enabled from the set up menu reduces the open circuit voltage in STICK mode for use in electrically hazardous conditions or when the use of a VRD is required.
- 200 amps @ 40% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
- Auto-reconnects for single phase 115/230V 50/60 Hz input allows the flexibility to weld in the shop or take in the field where 230V may not be available.
- Weighs in at a mere 38 lbs. (17.3 kg) making it easy to carry around the shop or job site.
- Full featured TIG control up to 11 variable including pulse, upslope, downslope and balance control.
- Easy to read sequence diagram with LEDs displays selected parameterfor easy setting with a single knob.
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) fan only operates when needed to reduce power consumption, noise and dust in machine.
- Newly designed using the latest power electronic technology for improved reliability.
- CSA C/US Certified.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||6-200A AC/DC|
General K520 Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K2377-1 Canvas Cover (Small)
Stick K2394-1 Stick Electrode Holder and Cable Assembly (Twist Mate)
TIG K814 Arc Start Switch
TIG K870 Foot Amptrol
TIG K963-3 Hand Amptrol
TIG K1813-1 Cool Arc 40 115/1/50/60
TIG K1859-2 Water Cooler Hoses (CGA to CGA)
TIG K2266-1 TIG-Mate 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
TIG K2267-1 TIG-Mate 20 Water-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
- LINCOLN - INVERTEC V205-T AC/DC ONE-PAK - K2350-2$4,068.50Out of stock
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL FLAME RETARDANT CLOTH JACKET
Starting at $36.27