Lincoln Electric INVERTEC V155-S READY-PAK - K2606-1
Portable. Professional. Rugged. Affordable.
The Invertec® V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) the Invertec® V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It features 120/230V auto reconnect operation and can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 ft. (61 m) 230V extension cord so you can weld just about anywhere.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
|Processes||DC TIG, Stick|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
Each assembled package contains:
General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K852-25 Twist Mate Welding Cable Connectors
TIG K1782-13 PTA-17FV Gas Valve Flexible Head TIG Torch w/Ultra-Flex Cable (12.5 ft)
TIG K960-2 Small Twist Mate Torch Adapter (with separate gas)
TIG KP508 Parts Kit
TIG K586-1 Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- LINCOLN - VIKING 3350 TRIBAL - K3074-1 (Discontinued)$259.56Out of stock
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL FLAME RETARDANT CLOTH JACKET
Starting at $37.36
- FULL LEATHER STEEL WORKER WELDING GLOVES - K2977
Starting at $24.10