The Maverick® 325X is an advanced engine-driven welder with the perfect combination of size, performance, and innovation. This best-in-class arc welding machine provides substantial power and promotes fuel savings with variable engine RPM and auto start/stop capabilities. In addition, the machine boasts an advanced user interface on a heavy-duty 4.6” weatherproof LCD screen. The machine also features CrossLinc® technology, which allows the adjustment of machine output at the arc to promote productivity, site safety, and overall weld quality.
- Compact Power – Plenty of jobsite power with 325A of welding output and 10 kW of clean, single-phase power.
- Optimized Performance – A multi-process workhorse with specialized stick, wire welding, and direct-connect spool gun capabilities for all your jobsite needs.
- Greater Machine Control – Durable, 4.6 inch digital display for full machine control - including process setup, maintenance reminders, and PIN authorization.
- CrossLinc® Enabled – Change welding parameters at the art without an additional control cable - helping to increase productivity, promote safety, and improve weld quality.
- Variable Engine RPM – Automatically adjusts engine speed to reduce fuel consumption and engine noise.
- Auto-Stop/Start Technology – Save on fuel, avoid excess idling and reduce engine wear.