- Magnum® PRO 100L gun
- 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas Nozzle
- Gas Diffuser
- Cable Liner
- 035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tip
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- 0.025 - 0.030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) and 0.035 in.
- (0.9 mm) Smooth Drive Roll for MIG & FCAW
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||120/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||90A/19.5V/20%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at Max Rated Ouput #1 (Current)||20A|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.65 in x 10.38 in x 17.9 in (347 mm x 264 mm x 455 mm)|
|Net Weight||49.5 lbs (22.5 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Flux-Cored (FCAW)
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)||50-700|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG
|Output Range||30-140A DC|
Maintenance & Repair
SUPERIOR ARC PERFORMANCE
Forgiving arc and simple tapped voltage control make dialing in your application easy. Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter. Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
PRECISE WIRE DRIVE
Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing. Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced conductivity.
NO HASSLE TOOL-LESS DESIGN
Hassle-free wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
SPOOL GUN CAPABLE
Add the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30 years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
NEW LOWER PRICE ONLY FROM WELDINGMART
POWER MIG. The Professional Choice
Whether you're a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG 180C MIG Welder (K2473-2) will help you get the job done! It's a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230-volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment trayed in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
Available Accessories for the Lincoln Electric K2473-2 Power MIG 180C
In addition to the highest quality, top performing welding equipment, Weldingmart.com also carries premiere accessories from the manufacturers. Using these products with the equipment they were designed for will enhance productivity and let you get the greatest service from your welding systems. The full-featured Welding Cart (K2275-1) stores and transports the welder, gas cylinder, cables and other welding accessories. The Utility Cart (K520) is a heavy duty cart that stores the welder plus supplies and has a stable platform plus lower tray for additional storage. You'll also find a canvas cover and spot timer kit for making consistent spot welds on thin sheet metal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Tech Tips: Getting Started as a Beginner or Home Welder
Are you a contractor, rancher, advanced DIYer, or home hobbyis...
Tech Tip: Feeding Wire in Portable MIG Machines
Improper wire feeding can lead to many problems when wire weld...
Tech Tips: FCAW-S/Flux-Cored Self Shielded Wire
This video is all about FCAW-S/Flux-Cored Self Shielded Wire, ...
Tech Tip: SP-140T Troubleshooting
Sometimes, bad welds can come from incorrect machine set up. ...