Lincoln Electric Power MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak - K4195-2
Lincoln Electric Power MIG 210 Multi-Process Welder
Do more with the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 210 MP from WeldingMart.
Lincoln Electric’s reputation for building quality welders is known across the world. The Power MIG 210 features a wide stretch of versatility and adaptability perfect for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding.
The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
One Powerful Machine
Take it everywhere, plug it in anywhere
- Lightweight and portable: Just 40 pounds!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply.
Ready, set, weld
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze.
- Large color display guides you through the setup process.
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access.
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 inches.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs.
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes.
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology.
Our staff of experts has decades of collective welding experience, and can tell you much more about how this multi-process welder can earn its keep in your shop. WeldingMart is the world’s largest online distributor of Lincoln Electric and can keep you well stocked with all the supplies and tools you’ll need for any job.
*Spool gun required (sold separately)
|Processes||MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Stick, DC TIG|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K520 Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General KP4140-1 Replacement Screen Shield
General K2377-1 Canvas Cover (Small)
General K2525-1 Spot Timer Kit
General K3269-1 Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun
General K1782-6 PTA-17V TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)
General K960-1 Twist Mate™ Torch Adapter
General K4104-1 Power MIG 210MP Amptrol™ Adapter
General K963-3 Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
General K870 Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|