LINCOLN - VANTAGE 400 (Perkins) - K2410-4 (Discontinued)
This is a discountinued item. We appologize for any inconviniance, but would like offer you its replacement VANTAGE 400 PERKINS T4F - K2410-7.
Thank you, Team WeldingMart.
Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value
The quiet, compact Vantage® 400 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Select your choice of proven 4 cylinder 1800 RPM diesel engines.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks.
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4 in.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire (up to 3/32 in.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 5/16 in. carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Reliable Engines
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® and Kubota® diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon fuel tank for long run time.
- Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- Low Noise
- 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7 m) – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Engine||Perkins 404D-22 EPA Tier 4i|
|Engine Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|HP & Speed (rpm)||32.7@1800|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Output Power||3-PH: 19 kW peak, 17 kW cont., 1-PH: 12 kW peak, 11 kW cont.|
20-250A DC TIG
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|