LINCOLN - VANTAGE® 500 (DEUTZ®) (EXPORT ONLY) - K2405-2
This multi-process powerhouse features standard stainless steel roof and side panels, simple controls and Chopper Technology® to deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner appreciates.
• 500 amps of welding power for stick, TIG, MIG and flux-cored processes
• Plenty of AC Generator power - up to 20 kW/3-Ph and 12 kW/single phase
• Large 25 gallon (95 ltr) fuel tank ensures long run times
Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Case
• Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection, durability and corrosion-resistance.
Eliminates the need to replace these items due to paint damage or rust.
• Select one of four process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG® or CV wire, and then dial in the desired output.
• Arc gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbons.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
• 20 kW continuous 3-phase 240V AC generator power rated at output will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump, inverter welder or grinder.
• 12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools and lights.
Industrial Diesel Engine
• 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Deutz®.
- 25 gallon (95 liter) fuel tank.
- Fuel, oil pressure and engine temperature gauges.
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty on parts and labor / 3 Year Deutz® engine warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Engine||Deutz® D2011 L4i Diesel|
|Engine Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|HP & Speed (rpm)||48@1800|
|Input Phase||Single or 3-PHASE|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Output Power||3-PH: 20 kW, 1-PH: 12 kW|
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|