Lincoln Electric Power MIG 260 MIG Machine - K3520-1
The POWER MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and Flux-Cored welding in light industrial shop fabrication, maintenance, and repair work. It offers superior welding performance with a host of professional features. The seven inch full color graphic display with automatic controls make setup and operation intuitive and easy.
New Lincoln Electric Power MIG 260 MIG Machine K3520-1
The Lincoln Electric Power MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light-industrial shop fabrication, maintenance and repair work. This new Lincoln Electric MIG welder boasts versatility and advanced features that will make every one of your welding tasks easier. It offers superior welding performance with a host of professional features.
Even so, it is a cinch to use. The 7-inch, full-color graphic display with automatic controls makes setup and operation intuitive and easy. Our free shipping offer and easy financing plan make us the first and last place you should shop for a Lincoln 260 for sale.
If you have questions about the Lincoln Power MIG 260, other products or welding in general, we are just a toll-free telephone call away. At Weldingmart.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the industry. Our experienced staff will provide prompt, honest answers.
Starting at $116/month with Affirm. Prequalify now
You will earn 2,499 points for purchasing this product.
Click here for leasing and financing options or call 877-532-9353
One Powerful Machine¬†
Ready.Set.Weld Quick Setup
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- 7-inch color display guides you through the setup process
*Advanced options and settings are simple to access
More Performance for Your Dollar
- Universal input voltage
- Maxtrac wire drive provides constant wire-feed speed and¬†consistent welds
- Front access to 115V power outlet and gun connections
- Push-pull and spool gun ready for aluminum projects*
- Automatic settings provide optimal weld parameters
- Tilting gas bottle tray for ease of loading
- Ideal height for easy-to-view settings
- Easy maneuverability and small footprint
- Convenient top-mounted expendable parts compartment
- Patented technology providing instant graphical feedback on how wire-feed speed and voltage affect the weld outcome.